Click here to connect with me in Google Classroom
B Sc Fourth Year (Syllabus) – Statistics
4th Year Syllabus Download Syllabus of 4th year
Computational Download Syllabus of Computational
Project work Download guidelines for project work
Book- Sampling Techniques with R – Bijay Lal Pradhan
Click here to get chapter 1 of Book: Sampling Techniques with R
Click here to get chapter 2 of Book: Sampling Techniques with R
Slide – Sampling – Bijay Lal Pradhan
Slide 1 – Introduction to R and R studio
Slide 2 – Introduction to Sampling
VDO for Download R and R Studio and Install in your System
List of Statistics Project work Idea
– Statistics Project Ideas for School and College Students
– Business Statistics Project Ideas
– Statistics Project Ideas on Socio-Economics
– Statistics Project Topics on Finance and Economics
– Statistical Analysis Topics on Sports and Movies
– Statistics Project Topics on your Interest
– Statistics Project Idea on Time Series Analysis
Lists (not limited to the list)
– Increasing use of fast food in children of Kathmandu
– Statistical Analysis of time spend by student in Social Media
– Web browsing habit of college students – A statistical Analysis
– Are e-books better than conventional books? – A Perceptional Study
– The influence of social media on business sales
– The effect of social media on the performance of an employee
– Sexual harassment amongst female employees in the workplace
– Impact of the Facebook Marketing on Business Sales
– Relationship between the leaders of a company and its employees
– Food habits in low-income families
– A relationship between exercises as well as a reduction in overall medical expenses
– Performance analysis of the banking sector
– Do federal elections affect stock prices?
– Analysis of cash deposit patterns in banks
– Regression analysis on national income
– Statistical analysis of the impact of birth and death rates on the economy of a country
– Is there a relation between a basketball player as well as his height?
– Do sports affect the behavior of an individual?
Do students get lower grades if they are involved in college sports?
Comparison between hockey as well as basketball?
connection between mental health outcomes and social media usage
Analysis of the consequences of cyberbullying
Are mobile games beneficial for students?
correlation between having a part-time job and grades
Academic performance of students who has done project work